City of Fort Smith Utility Dept. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- City of Fort Smith Utility Dept.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $32.6M per year.
- City of Fort Smith Utility Dept.'s estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- City of Fort Smith Utility Dept. has 148 Employees.
- City of Fort Smith Utility Dept. grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- City of Fort Smith Utility Dept. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is City of Fort Smith Utility Dept.?
The Utility Department of the City of Fort Smith, Arkansas ensures the sustained delivery of quality water and wastewater services that promote health, safety, and quality of life for all of the Utility Department customers in the greater Fort Smith area. The City of Fort Smith is the second largest city in Arkansas with a population of 87,215. The Utility Department provides water and sewer service to a population of approximately 150,000 within the city limits and in the greater Fort Smith area either directly from Fort Smith's systems or indirectly through Fort Smith's wholesale customers.keywords:N/A