City National Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- City National Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $109M per year.
- City National Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- City National Bank has 519 Employees.
- City National Bank grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- City National Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is City National Bank?
One of the most profitable publicly traded banks in the U.S., City Holding Company was named #8 best performing banks in the country by Bank Director Magazine in 2012. Headquartered in Charleston, W.Va., City has 85 locations throughout West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio. The bank most recently acquired Virginia Savings Bank in 2012 (headquartered in Front Royal, Va.) and Community Bank (headquarted in Staunton, Va.) in 2013. City was named a 2016 Five Diamond Employer by the West Virginia Chamber of Commerce for its outstanding employee policies, opportunities for continuing education and community service participation. Founded in 1957, City Holding today employs approximately 875 professionals.keywords:Banking,Finance