Circadence Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Circadence's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.9M per year.
- Circadence received $10.0M in venture funding in April 2001.
- Circadence's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Circadence's total funding is $12M.
- Circadence has 122 Employees.
- Circadence grew their employee count by -24% last year.
- Circadence currently has 28 job openings.
What Is Circadence?
With over 20 years experience, 41 patents and a history of cutting-edge software development, Circadence solves complex customer problems using robust, industry-leading solutions. Circadence is a recognized leader in the Federal cyber security community. Powered by a culture of innovation, intellectual property and the demands of an evolving cyber market, Circadence is using its current cyber range solution and next generation cyber security training platform (Project Ares) to address this critical national security challenge and tremendous business opportunity. For more information on Circadence, visit www.circadence.com.keywords:E-Commerce,Enterprise Software,Gaming,Information Security,Security