Cianna Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cianna Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.1M per year.
- Cianna Medical received $8.0M in venture funding in July 2015.
- Cianna Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Cianna Medical's total funding is $57.5M.
- Cianna Medical has 124 Employees.
- Cianna Medical grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Cianna Medical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cianna Medical?
At Cianna Medical, we are committed to easing the burden of breast cancer on women and their families by developing unparalleled technologies to improve the treatment process for both patients and doctors. Better options for a better experience. Now that's SAVI®. Cianna Medical was founded in 2007, and since then our products have been adopted by hospitals and healthcare systems nationwide. SAVI Brachytherapy delivers targeted, individualized radiation treatment in less time, with less toxicity, giving more women the option to receive radiation treatment. SAVI SCOUT® Radar Localization is the first technology to use highly sophisticated radar technology in human tissue. SCOUT offers precise, efficient localization and real-time surgical guidance for removal of non-palpable breast lesions. This revolutionary system offers many benefits, including greater surgical precision, scheduling efficiency, and patient satisfaction. Our team is experienced, passionate, and growing rapidly. As hospitals across the U.S. embrace the benefits of SAVI Brachy and SCOUT, Cianna Medical is welcoming proven talent to join us in offering innovative solutions that improve breast cancer treatment. Connect with us at http://www.ciannamedical.com/contact/careers/. Find us on Twitter: @CiannaMedicalkeywords:Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals