Chromatin Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chromatin's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.1M per year.
- Chromatin's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Chromatin's total funding is $122.3M.
- Chromatin has 52 Employees.
- Chromatin currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chromatin?
Chromatin, Inc. is headquartered in Chicago, IL and was founded in 2000, based on technology developed in the laboratory of Dr. Daphne Preuss and her colleagues at the University of Chicago. Chromatin's mini-chromosome technology is designed to significantly accelerate the pace of crop improvement, enabling the rapid delivery of large numbers of genes. The company's suite of intellectual property enables the development of crops with improved genetics to enhance nutritional value, and food safety, and can accelerate the discovery and development of affordable pharmaceuticals and production of industrial and consumer products.keywords:N/A