Greenlight Planet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Greenlight Planet's estimated annual revenue is currently $226.9M per year.
- Greenlight Planet received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2019.
- Greenlight Planet's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Greenlight Planet's total funding is $79M.
- Greenlight Planet has 904 Employees.
- Greenlight Planet grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Greenlight Planet currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Greenlight Planet?
Greenlight Planet is a US-based global leader dedicated to delivering safe, affordable solar energy products to more than 2 billion people who live off the electric grid around the world. Our Sun King solar- powered lights and phone chargers are used by 30 million customers in South Asia, Latin America, East Africa and West Africa today. Over 7 million Sun King lamps have been sold to-date. Our mission is to provide clean, honest and sustainable energy anyone can afford. Our products have earned huge recognition, including a ranking as the best solar lamp by the Economist Magazine and best-in-category prizes from the World Bank's Lighting Global program. The Company has also won numerous awards including the recent 2016 Ashden International Award - the world's most prestigious 'green' award for excellence in sustainable energy. The award acknowledges the major strides Greenlight Planet has made to increase energy access through micro-financing in disadvantaged communities. Today, with over 250 full-time Greenlighters serving more than 60 countries, we are amazed at how each new team member contributes unique and innovative solutions to this global challenge, from new product designs, to better training strategies, to more efficient logistical systems. We listen closely to each other to improve our products, our service, and ultimately, the lives of our consumers.keywords:Cleantech,Retail,Solar Power,Wind Power