Christensen Arms Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Christensen Arms's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.2M per year.
- Christensen Arms's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- Christensen Arms has 56 Employees.
- Christensen Arms grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Christensen Arms currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Christensen Arms?
Founded in Utah in 1995, with roots in the aerospace industry, Christensen Arms developed the first carbon fiber rifle barrel. With over 20 years of firearm experience focused on using top-tier aerospace materials and processes, Christensen Arms manufacturers some of the most lightweight, precise, and accurate firearms in the industry and around the world.\n\nChristensen Arms is based in the small town of Gunnison, Utah. Our people are truly passionate about hunting, shooting, and the outdoors. We employ a diverse range of positions, from machinists and assemblers to sales and marketing professionals. It takes a hardworking team of talented individuals to do what we do, and we wouldnâ€™t settle for anything less.keywords:N/A