Christ the King Jesuit College Prep Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Christ the King Jesuit College Prep's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- Christ the King Jesuit College Prep's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Christ the King Jesuit College Prep has 68 Employees.
- Christ the King Jesuit College Prep grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Christ the King Jesuit College Prep currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Christ the King Jesuit College Prep?
Christ the King Jesuit College Preparatory School is a Catholic Jesuit secondary school (grades 9-12) using the Cristo Rey model to serve young men and women from the Austin neighborhood and surrounding communities of Chicago's west side. Christ the King opened in August 2008 and is currently in its 10th school year. Small, safe and faith-based, Christ the King expands on a tradition of successful education with a new urban idea. Our mission Christ the King Jesuit College Prep, a Catholic school on Chicago's West Side and a member of the Cristo Rey Network, challenges and inspires its young women and men through the integration of academics, work experience, and extracurricular activities to lead lives of integrity, faith, and servant leadership for the greater glory of God.keywords:N/A