Chief Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chief's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.5M per year.
- Chief's estimated revenue per employee is $154,073
- Chief's total funding is $25M.
- Chief has 302 Employees.
- Chief grew their employee count by 586% last year.
- Chief currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Chief?
Chief is a private network focused on connecting and supporting exceptional female leaders.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|All Star Code||$8.7M||57||33%||N/A|
A day after the Richmond police union announced it overwhelmingly voted no confidence in its leader, the city manager told rank-and-file ...
PLAINVIEW — The city of Plainview has placed Police Chief Tim Schneider on leave. Schneider has served as police chief in the Wabasha ...
Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin told acting Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Ned Sharpless to take "decisive action" to curb teen ...