Chicago Wolves Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chicago Wolves's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.1M per year.
- Chicago Wolves's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Chicago Wolves has 132 Employees.
- Chicago Wolves grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Chicago Wolves currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chicago Wolves?
The Chicago Wolves are an American Hockey League franchise partnered with the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights. The Wolves enter their 25th anniversary season with four league championships, six conference titles, nine division crowns, more than 1,000 wins and their all-time roster features more than 300 players who've also enjoyed time in the National Hockey League. More than 7 million fans have enjoyed Wolves hockey at Allstate Arena, and the club boasts the AHL's most comprehensive television schedule as the majority of the team's games are broadcast in HD on CW50 and WCIU's The U Too. To discover the latest deals on season tickets as well as group outings, visit http://www.chicagowolves.com/tickets or call 1-800-THE-WOLVES.keywords:Entertainment