Chartway Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chartway Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Chartway Group's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Chartway Group has 79 Employees.
- Chartway Group grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Chartway Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chartway Group?
We are a leading Kent-based, award-winning developer, operating across the South East. Since our launch in 2009, we have grown through a sustainable, managed approach and now employ over 160 people. Chartway Group is made up of Chartway Construction, Chartway Civil Engineering, Westerhill Homes, BBS Construction Ltd and CGL Drylining. We specialise in providing a full range of construction services for the development of mixed tenure projects working with well-known housing associations, local authorities and private developers. We also provide services in the private residential housing market through Westerhill Homes and can deliver projects in the commercial, healthcare, education and recreational markets with BBS Construction.keywords:N/A