Digital Building Components Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Digital Building Components's revenue is currently $7.2M per year.
- Digital Building Components's revenue per employee is $200000
- Digital Building Components has 36 Employees.
- Digital Building Components grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- Digital Building Components currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Digital Building Components?
Digital Building Components offers you a unique approach to building faster projects, at a lower cost, and higher level of quality. This is made possible through digital fabrication: our unique technology-driven process that transforms computer models and CAD/CAM drawings directly into precise-to-spec products. Digital Building Components resolves the informational, detailing, and measurement issues through our digital fabrication approach. We resolve the material constraints and field quality issues by fabricating in our automated factory. You get a higher quality product, at a lower cost, and you save valuable time from the construction schedule. The result is a smarter, faster, and better way to deliver a building. We serve customers nationally from our fabrication shop in Phoenix, AZ.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Benson Systems ...||$19.7M||73||7%|
|Canyon State El...||$11.9M||44||7%|
|J. BANICKI CONS...||$9.9M||37||9%|