ChartSpan Medical Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ChartSpan Medical Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.6M per year.
- ChartSpan Medical Technologies received $16.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- ChartSpan Medical Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $280,588
- ChartSpan Medical Technologies's total funding is $21.9M.
- ChartSpan Medical Technologies has 102 Employees.
- ChartSpan Medical Technologies grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- ChartSpan Medical Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ChartSpan Medical Technologies?
ChartSpan delivers turn-key patient engagement solutions to medical providers by maximizing reimbursements, improving care coordination and ensuring Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Advanced Payment Model (APM) compliance. ChartSpan administers our "Engagement-as-a-Service" for medical providers who are tired of buying expensive and ineffective software and demand a more personalized and accountable relationship with their patients. By delighting patients with interoperable and patient-designed technologies, ChartSpan delivers the highest patient engagement rates in healthcare. In addition to becoming the #1 most downloaded medical app in the U.S., ChartSpan is proud to have been named one of the 2015 Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in America.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Medical Devices,Mobile