Charles Taylor Adjusting Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Charles Taylor Adjusting's estimated revenue is currently $53.2M per year.
- Charles Taylor Adjusting's estimated revenue per employee is $205560
- Charles Taylor Adjusting has 259 Employees.
- Charles Taylor Adjusting grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Charles Taylor Adjusting currently has N/A job openings.
|James Buckwell||Associate Director|
|Mark Voronin||Managing Director - West Coast / Executive General Adjuster|
|Jeremy Palmer||Vice President - Senior Energy Loss Adjuster|
|Cullen Sophy||Managing Director-East|
|Charles Klehr||Managing Director|
|Damian Ely||Chief Executive|
|Paul Easen||Operations Director|
|Rob Maskrey||Regional Director|
What Is Charles Taylor Adjusting?keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|LegalEASE, a LE...||$11.7M||57||12%|
|Lewis & Ellis||$18.7M||91||17%|
|Union Standard ...||$38.7M||188||4%|
Charles Taylor Adjusting News
... managing director for North America at Charles Taylor Adjusting, a decision that saw the court award ISH more than $24 million in damages ...
International loss adjustment firm Charles Taylor Adjusting (CTA) has its sights set on growth in the US market. Its growth initiative started in ...
As Charles Calomiris, a member of the Shadow Open Market ...  When Alan Greenspan followed an implicit Taylor Rule (adjusting the fed ...