Certn Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Certn's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Certn's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Certn's total funding is $6.4M.
- Certn has 112 Employees.
- Certn grew their employee count by 149% last year.
- Certn currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Certn?
Certn is a people data platform that helps businesses perform comprehensive background checks and ongoing risk monitoring on employees and contractors around the world faster than ever before. For companies all over the world, Certn returns domestic and international criminal background checks, credit reports, reference checks, education verification, driving records, identity verification and more in minutes.keywords:Risk Management, Financial Technology