Cerevel Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cerevel Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Cerevel Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Cerevel Therapeutics has 114 Employees.
- Cerevel Therapeutics grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Cerevel Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cerevel Therapeutics?
Cerevel Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapies to treat disorders of the central nervous system (CNS). The company has a portfolio of experimental neuroscience therapies, which include three clinical-stage compounds and several pre-clinical compounds designed to target a broad range of CNS disorders, including Parkinsonￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs, Alzheimerￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs, epilepsy, schizophrenia and addiction. Headquartered in the Greater Boston area, Cerevel was formed in 2018 through a partnership between Bain Capital and Pfizer.keywords:N/A