CereVasc Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- CereVasc's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.1M per year.
- CereVasc's estimated revenue per employee is $125,500
- CereVasc's total funding is $44M.
- CereVasc has 17 Employees.
- CereVasc grew their employee count by 31% last year.
CereVasc Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is CereVasc?
CereVasc, Inc. is developing the eShuntâ„¢ System for the treatment of patients with communicating hydrocephalus, one of the most common neurological conditions affecting both children and adults.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Clinical trial underway in Argentina to study minimally invasive treatment for NPH. BOSTON, April 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- CereVasc, Inc.,...
CereVasc, Inc., a Boston, MA-based company focused on improving the treatment of patients with hydrocephalus, closed an expanded Series A financing that raised a total of $43.9m. The round was led by the Perceptive Xontogeny Venture (PXV) Fund and ATON Partners, LLC. Led by Dan Levangie, Chair ...
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CereVasc, Inc., a company focused on improving the treatment of patients with hydrocephalus, announced today the closing of an expanded Series A financing that raised a total of $43.9 million led by the Perceptive Xontogeny Venture (PXV) Fund and ATON Partners, LLC. The ...
– Proceeds to fund clinical trials of the eShunt™ System for treatment of hydrocephalus – – Series A financing led by the Perceptive Xontogeny Venture Fund – BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–June 9, 2020– CereVasc, Inc., a company focused on improving the treatment of patients with hydrocephalus, annou ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|