Catasys Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Catasys's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.5M per year.
- Catasys received $15.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Catasys's estimated revenue per employee is $376,180
- Catasys's total funding is $79.1M.
- Catasys has 89 Employees.
- Catasys grew their employee count by -57% last year.
- Catasys currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Catasys?
Catasys leads the health care industry in improving health and reducing claims costs for health plan members with behavioral health disorders that cause or exacerbate co-existing medical conditions. OnTrak, a 52-week intensive outpatient program, treats an overlooked population: members suffering from chronic disorders such as substance dependence, anxiety and depression who rarely seek care. These members cost health plans millions of medical dollars primarily due to preventable ambulance usage, medical ER visits and medical inpatient admissions. Catasys uses a proprietary analytics platform and predictive modeling to identify high utilizers of medical healthcare services with costs that can be significantly reduced by addressing the underlying behavioral health disorder(s). Through proactive outreach, we engage and treat these individuals in our patient-centric program that integrates evidence-based medical interventions, psychosocial skill building and care coaching by nurses. The end result is improved health and quality of life for the member, and roughly a 50% reduction in claims costs to the health plan.keywords:Biotechnology,E-Commerce,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Pharmaceuticals,Software Development