Catalyst Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Catalyst Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $0M per year.
- Catalyst Biosciences received $115.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Catalyst Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $76
- Catalyst Biosciences's total funding is $94.3M.
- Catalyst Biosciences has 79 Employees.
- Catalyst Biosciences grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Catalyst Biosciences currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Catalyst Biosciences?
Catalyst is focused on developing novel medicines to address serious medical conditions for patients who need new or better treatment options. We used a scientific approach focused on protease-based therapeutic candidates to build a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company whose current mission is to develop valuable therapies for patients with hemophilia. Learn more about Our Hemophilia Program. A protease is an enzyme that cleaves target proteins. Learn more about Proteases.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power