Carter Hospitality Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Carter Hospitality Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Carter Hospitality Group's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Carter Hospitality Group has 53 Employees.
- Carter Hospitality Group grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Carter Hospitality Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Carter Hospitality Group?
Established in 2011, Carter Hospitality Group, LLC. is a family-owned hospitality company with 7 hotels and resorts as well as 3 wineries across the United States. Based in Orange County, California, the company manages and owns a portfolio of luxury properties including South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, Temecula, California; Carter Estate Winery and Resort, Temecula California; Harborside Suites at Little Harbor, Ruskin, Florida; Saratoga Resort Villas, Kissimmee, Florida; and Carter Creek Winery Resort, Hill Country, Texas (opening in 2018). Carter Hospitality Group also serves as the owner-franchisee for Red Lion Hotel Orlando-Kissimmee, Florida; Red Lion Hotel Lake Buena Vista South, Orlando Florida (opening in 2018). The company also owns the South Coast Winery in Temecula California, Carter Estate Winery in Temecula California and the Carter Creek Winery in Johnson City, Texas. For more information visit CarterHospitality.com.keywords:Hospitality,Travel