Carrot Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Carrot's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- Carrot's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Carrot's total funding is $30.8M.
- Carrot has 67 Employees.
- Carrot grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Carrot currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Carrot?
We're on a mission to engage and empower millions of people to quit smoking. That's why we're creating Pivotￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝa program that combines wearable tech, clinical expertise, personal coaching, and behavioral science. In 2019 we were named one of the most promising 150 digital health companies by CB Insights. Our investors include JJDC, New York Life Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Marc Benioff, Carrot founder David S. Utley, M.D., and R7 Partners.keywords:N/A