Carnegie Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Carnegie Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.5M per year.
- Carnegie Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Carnegie Technologies's total funding is $5M.
- Carnegie Technologies has 210 Employees.
- Carnegie Technologies grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Carnegie Technologies currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Carnegie Technologies?
Carnegie Technologies specializes in connectivity and convergence solutions for mobility, satellite, the Internet of Things, connected cars and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Austin, TX and with operations on four continents, Carnegie builds innovative hardware, software, and apps to support communication without boundaries. Our major offerings include: Mobility: Cross-platform SDKs and Mobility Aggregation Servers to support seamless, high-speed connectivity between cellular, Wi-Fi and other networks. Satellite: Revolutionary portable satellite solutions that make satellite-based communications more accessible and affordable than ever before. Internet of Things: An IoT hardware and software platform, Longview, that seamlessly integrates sensors, security, networking and analytics for practical applications in an array of industries. Labs: Our R&D division, Carnegie Labs, continuously focuses on the development of new solutions for mobile operators, MSOs, telcos and enterprises to drive revenue and enhance end user experience.keywords:N/A