Cardiovascular Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cardiovascular Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $208.8M per year.
- Cardiovascular Systems received $40.0M in venture funding in April 2017.
- Cardiovascular Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Cardiovascular Systems has 832 Employees.
- Cardiovascular Systems grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Cardiovascular Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cardiovascular Systems?
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI) is devoted to developing and commercializing innovative solutions for treating peripheral and coronary vascular disease. Our primary focus is helping physicians conquer even the most difficult disease states, including arterial calcium, given the complications it presents for the millions who suffer from peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and coronary artery disease (CAD). CSI is committed to clinical rigor, constant innovation, and a defining drive to set the standard in safe, effective, economical medical devices that improve patient outcomes.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals