Cardiac Insight Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cardiac Insight's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- Cardiac Insight's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Cardiac Insight's total funding is $27.5M.
- Cardiac Insight has 41 Employees.
- Cardiac Insight grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Cardiac Insight currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cardiac Insight?
Cardiac Insight, Inc. is a privately held medical device company based in Seattle, WA. Cardiac Insight is developing advanced, body worn ECG sensing technology aimed at the early diagnosis of atrial fibrillation (AF) and other conditions. Earlier last year, the company announced a strategic collaboration with Welch Allyn, now part of the Hill-Rom family of companies, for the distribution rights of certain products and technologies offered by Cardiac Insight.\r\n\r\nIn September, 2015, Cardiac Insight completed the acquisition of Cardea Associates, Inc., a company dedicated to cardiovascular research and product innovation. CardeaScreenâ„¢, developed and produced by Cardea, is a proprietary, handheld 12-lead ECG device and software that provides a major breakthrough to improve the reliability of the electrocardiogram (ECG) for the identification of cardiovascular issues associated with sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) in young athletes.keywords:N/A