Capital Rx Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Capital Rx's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.5M per year.
- Capital Rx's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Capital Rx's total funding is $19M.
- Capital Rx has 198 Employees.
- Capital Rx grew their employee count by 175% last year.
- Capital Rx currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Capital Rx?
Capital Rx is redefining the way prescriptions are priced and administered in the U.S. Through its Clearinghouse Model?, Capital Rx unlocks the pharmacy supply chain and reduces prescription costs for employer groups. By establishing a competitive marketplace for drug pricing, Capital Rx focuses its resources on deploying actionable strategies that improve plan performance and patient outcomes. The company's commitment to innovation, technology, and service is why Capital Rx is the fastest-growing pharmacy benefit manager in America.keywords:N/A