Capital Rx Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Capital Rx's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.1M per year.
- Capital Rx's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Capital Rx's total funding is $19M.
- Capital Rx has 104 Employees.
- Capital Rx grew their employee count by 148% last year.
- Capital Rx currently has 12 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|UBMD Internal M...||$34.8M||129||9%||N/A|
|Premier Senior ...||$18.9M||70||9%||N/A|
What Is Capital Rx?
Capital Rx is redefining the way prescriptions are priced and administered in the U.S. Through its Clearinghouse Model?, Capital Rx unlocks the pharmacy supply chain and reduces prescription costs for employer groups. By establishing a competitive marketplace for drug pricing, Capital Rx focuses its resources on deploying actionable strategies that improve plan performance and patient outcomes. The company's commitment to innovation, technology, and service is why Capital Rx is the fastest-growing pharmacy benefit manager in America.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %