Progyny Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Progyny's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.2M per year.
- Progyny received $10.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Progyny's estimated revenue per employee is $251,839
- Progyny's total funding is $83.1M.
- Progyny has 223 Employees.
- Progyny grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Progyny currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Progyny?
Progyny is the leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Progyny's approach offers members a comprehensive value based treatment plan that is based on the latest medical science and technology. The benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. Progyny supports all fertility solutions to include IVF, IUI, embryo banking, egg freezing, adoption and surrogacy.keywords:Biotechnology,Hardware,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Pharmaceuticals