Capital City Academy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Capital City Academy's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.6M per year.
- Capital City Academy's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Capital City Academy has 131 Employees.
- Capital City Academy grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Capital City Academy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Capital City Academy?
Capital City Academy offers an exciting and vibrant work environment. It has become increasingly oversubscribed as results have improved. The 2014, 2015 and 2016 KS4 exam results placed us in the top third of schools for progress. Attainment for 2016 was around national average with an intake that started well behind their peers. Capital 6, our sixth form, has approximately 200 learners. Progress for post 16 students is well above average for vocational courses but needs to be higher for academic. Our students right across the school are a fantastic group of young people who deserve the very best. We have recently been inspected by Ofsted and had very positive comments with all areas, including the sixth form, being rated Good. The Trust, governors and the leadership are confident about the future and move forward with the full backing of the parents.keywords:N/A