Canberra Grammar School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Canberra Grammar School's estimated annual revenue is currently $56M per year.
- Canberra Grammar School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Canberra Grammar School has 311 Employees.
- Canberra Grammar School grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Canberra Grammar School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Canberra Grammar School?
READY FOR THE WORLD An independent Anglican School offering outstanding academic education, co-curricular opportunities and pastoral care to boys and girls from Pre-School to Year 12. Our heritage is strong but our focus is on the future; on the knowledge, skills and attitudes that our students will need to excel in a world of change. In the twenty-first century, our students will live and work in Australia and abroad in ways that we can scarcely imagine. They will collaborate with colleagues across languages and cultures using tools that we have yet to invent. We aim to prepare them for that. At Canberra Grammar School, we aspire for our students to be intelligent, innovative and international; to be confident, creative and compassionate young leaders of the future.keywords:N/A