Brentwood Secondary College Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brentwood Secondary College's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Brentwood Secondary College's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Brentwood Secondary College has 63 Employees.
- Brentwood Secondary College grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Brentwood Secondary College currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Brentwood Secondary College?
Brentwood Secondary College is a co-educational, single campus school located in the eastern Melbourne suburb of Glen Waverley within the City of Monash. Brentwood Secondary College is a vibrant learning community where all students are supported and encouraged to achieve success and to pursue excellence. A learning community is a place where everyone is learning, both independently and together, and where everyone is continually striving to improve. Our guiding philosophy is the belief that all students learn best when they are happy, healthy and resilient. Our purpose is to ensure that every student is provided with every opportunity to achieve their potential. A Brentwood education will provide every student with the opportunity to develop their talents, to nurture a passion and to grow in confidence about their future. Every student will be supported in their intellectual, emotional, social and physical development by a highly professional group of teachers and education support staff.keywords:N/A