Canadian Union of Skilled Workers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers has 58 Employees.
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Canadian Union of Skilled Workers?
The Canadian Union of Skilled Workers (CUSW) is a community of blended skilled knowledge workers, employers and other partners, leading in an era of social and economic change. Together we are: - Improving the working conditions and living standards of our members, retirees of the union and all citizens of our country. - Entering into collective agreements with employers respecting terms and conditions of employment. - Building, maintaining, and protecting democratic unions and employers. - Encouraging progressive legislation to assist the members, retirees of the union and all citizens of our country. - Working to maintain Canada as a free and democratic country. Our guiding values are: - Honesty - Integrity - Fairness - Equality - Respectful treatment - Family consideration - Common sense - Decisions benefitting the members - Decisions promoting the workers - Involvement (including stakeholders) - Democratic processkeywords:N/A