Canadian Union of Public Employees Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Canadian Union of Public Employees's estimated annual revenue is currently $185.7M per year.
- Canadian Union of Public Employees's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Canadian Union of Public Employees has 575 Employees.
- Canadian Union of Public Employees grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Canadian Union of Public Employees currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Canadian Union of Public Employees?
The Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) is Canadaￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs largest union. With more than 680,000 members across Canada, CUPE represents workers in health care, education, municipalities, libraries, universities, social services, public utilities, transportation, emergency services and airlines. A strong and democratic union, CUPE is committed to improving the quality of life for workers in Canada. Women and men working together to form local unions built CUPE. They did so to have a stronger voice ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ a collective voice ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ in their workplace and in society as a whole. CUPE members are service-providers, white-collar workers, technicians, labourers, skilled trades people and professionals. More than half of CUPE members are women. About one-third are part-time workers. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cupescfp Twitter @CUPEnat: http://twitter.com/cupenatkeywords:N/A