Canada Fibers - Urban Resource Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Canada Fibers - Urban Resource Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.6M per year.
- Canada Fibers - Urban Resource Group's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Canada Fibers - Urban Resource Group has 122 Employees.
- Canada Fibers - Urban Resource Group grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Canada Fibers - Urban Resource Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Canada Fibers - Urban Resource Group?
Canada Fibers Ltd. is a privately held recycling company with facilities located in Ontario, Canada and a satellite paper marketing service in North-Eastern United States. We offer a complete and comprehensive array of services to meet the waste and recycling needs of our clients. With 25 years of experience, we are a trusted provider of services for municipal, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors. Canada Fibers Ltd. has successfully grown into one of the largest independently run material recycling companies in Canada. Canada Fibers has a long-standing reputation of supporting and working closely with municipalities in the development of their recycling programs and is committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction through our many service options.keywords:N/A