Calpine Energy Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Calpine Energy Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $91.4M per year.
- Calpine Energy Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Calpine Energy Solutions has 435 Employees.
- Calpine Energy Solutions grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Calpine Energy Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Calpine Energy Solutions?
Calpine Energy Solutions LLC (Calpine Solutions) is a US retail energy business that helps commercial and industrial businesses successfully manage their energy costs in deregulated markets nationwide. We provide our customers with an integrated mix of products and services including commodity supply, risk management, access to market information, demand management, enrollments, scheduling services, settlements and billing. Calpine Solutions combines the energy services and commodity risk management expertise from our background with Sempra Energy and Noble Group with the access to independent modern, clean and efficient generation assets we enjoy under Calpine Corporation to offer best-in-class energy commodity products and risk management services for our customers energy purchasing needs. Calpine Corporation (Calpine) is a publicly traded company (CPN), with 2015 revenues of $6.5 billion. Founded in 1984, Calpine specializes in developing, constructing, owning and operating power plants that use advanced technologies to generate power in an efficient, cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner.keywords:N/A