Realty Income Corp Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Realty Income Corp's estimated annual revenue is currently $1.8B per year.
- Realty Income Corp's estimated revenue per employee is $3,611,111
- Realty Income Corp's total funding is $6.3B.
- Realty Income Corp's current valuation is $40.5B. (January 2022)
- Realty Income Corp has 504 Employees.
- Realty Income Corp grew their employee count by 3% last year.
What Is Realty Income Corp?
Realty Income (NYSE: O), founded in 1969, is an S&P 500 company dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. The revenue to pay monthly dividends is generated from over 5,100 commercial properties in 49 states and Puerto Rico that we own under long-term leases, primarily with large commercial enterprises that operate multiple locations. Our shares are traded under the ticker symbol “O” on the New York Stock Exchange.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Realty Income Corp News
In the latest trading session, Realty Income Corp. (O) closed at $74.12, marking a +1.19% move from the previous day.
Realty Income Corp (O) is down -0.46%% today. Overall Score - 58. O has an Overall Score of 58. Find out what this means to you and get the rest...
Realty Income Corp. hit a new 52-week high, surpassing its previous peak of $73.09, which the company reached on April 14th. The stock...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|