CSG Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CSG Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.9M per year.
- CSG Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- CSG Solutions has 71 Employees.
- CSG Solutions grew their employee count by -19% last year.
- CSG Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CSG Solutions?
Established in 2009 as a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), CSG Solutions is an emerging leader in the delivery of specialized remote sensing, ISR, and GEOINT services to a wide variety of customers. Our core strength is in our ability to apply operational context to leading-edge remote sensing technologies. Drawing on an extensive association with the US Military, Special Operations Forces (SOF) and Intelligence Communities, CSG has developed an ISR operation, sensor exploitation, and GEOINT analytic service that delivers an unparalleled combination of technical acumen and operational experience. With the agility of an elite Special Operations unit, and the leading-edge talent of a Silicon Valley startup, we are focused on solving traditional and non-traditional problems for U.S. Government, Department of Defense, and Commercial end users across the globe.keywords:N/A