CORE Occupational Medicine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CORE Occupational Medicine's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.7M per year.
- CORE Occupational Medicine's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- CORE Occupational Medicine has 84 Employees.
- CORE Occupational Medicine grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- CORE Occupational Medicine currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is CORE Occupational Medicine?
CORE is an industry leader in Occupational Medicine providing a full spectrum of workplace health services across the entire employee lifecycle in an organization. Since our founding in 1997, CORE has focused on providing the highest quality occupational healthcare services that meet the mission, goals, and values of our client's. This partnership has allowed us to expand into a nationally recognized occupational healthcare provider with more than 3,500 clinics across the US. This provides our client's with the assurance that their employees will receive the right care at the right time. CORE can help increase your company's workforce health, wellness, and productivity and reduce its overall medical costs. Contact us today to learn how CORE can increase BOTH your employee's personal health and your company's financial health.keywords:Healthcare
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|