CM Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CM Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- CM Group's estimated revenue per employee is $10,835
- CM Group's total funding is $410M.
- CM Group has 1084 Employees.
- CM Group grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- CM Group currently has 24 job openings.
What Is CM Group?
CM Group is a family of global marketing technology brands founded in 2017 with the collection of three industry-leading email marketing platforms: Campaign Monitor, Delivra and Emma. Since then, our family of brands has grown with the addition of Liveclicker and Sailthru in 2018. As CM Group continues to grow, this suite of products is changing the marketing landscape and presenting new opportunities for businesses around the world. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, CM Group has United States offices in San Francisco, Indianapolis, New York City, Los Angeles and Pittsburgh, in addition to global offices in London, New Zealand, Australia, and Uruguay. Want to be a part of something amazing? Explore our career opportunities at cmgroupglobal.com.keywords:N/A