CMAX Clinical Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CMAX Clinical Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.3M per year.
- CMAX Clinical Research's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- CMAX Clinical Research has 62 Employees.
- CMAX Clinical Research grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- CMAX Clinical Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CMAX Clinical Research?
Established in 1993, CMAX is one of Australia's largest, longest running and most experienced, dedicated clinical trials unit. Our team specialises in a range of early-phase clinical trials, including first-time in human-studies - of which we've conducted more than 100 to date. With an impressive global regulatory history and a database of more than 13,000 active volunteers, our brand new 50-bed Phase I (through to Phase II-IV) unit includes a 24-bed ambulatory cardiac telemetry monitoring system and is centrally located to Adelaide's Bio-med City. All of our studies are fully ICH GCP compliant and comply with the registration requirements of the US FDA, EMEA, Japanese MHW and Canadian HPB; we have been US FDA-audited.keywords:N/A