CHF Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CHF Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.5M per year.
- CHF Solutions received $5.4M in venture funding in July 2018.
- CHF Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $94,828
- CHF Solutions's total funding is $22.9M.
- CHF Solutions has 58 Employees.
- CHF Solutions grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- CHF Solutions currently has 5 job openings.
What Is CHF Solutions?
CHF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHFS) is a medical device company focused on commercializing the Aquadex FlexFlow system for Aquapheresis® therapy. The Aquadex FlexFlow system is indicated for temporary (up to eight hours) ultrafiltration treatment of patients with fluid overload who have failed diuretic therapy, and extended (longer than 8 hours) ultrafiltration treatment of patients with fluid overload who have failed diuretic therapy and require hospitalization. All treatments must be administered by a healthcare provider, under physician prescription, both of whom having received training in extracorporeal therapies. The company's mission is to predict, measure, and control patient fluid balance through science, collaboration, and innovative medical technology. CHF Solutions is a Delaware corporation headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with wholly-owned subsidiaries in Australia and Ireland. The company has been listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market since February 2012.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Pharmaceuticals