British International Helicopters Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- British International Helicopters's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.2M per year.
- British International Helicopters's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- British International Helicopters has 70 Employees.
- British International Helicopters grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- British International Helicopters currently has 1 job openings.
What Is British International Helicopters?
The UK's largest domestically owned helicopter operator, British International Helicopters is the only British-owned company operating in the United Kingdom in the offshore sector and operates both civil and military registered aircraft regulated under separate aviation authorities, demonstrating an agile ability to meet different, yet equally demanding regulations. BIH is a trusted long-term partner to both military and commercial clients, delivering a wide range of helicopter services in some of the world's most challenging flying and environmental conditions. We are proud to have built an 18-year partnership with the UK Ministry of Defence supporting operations in the Falkland Islands, as well as delivering a combined SAR and Support Helicopter service to the British Forces South Atlantic Islands operations as part of Team AAR. We have also delivered Flag Officer Sea Training (FOST) helicopter support programme for the Royal Navy for more than a decade. BIH offers a wide range of utility and commercial flying services including surveying and pipeline patrols, TV mast calibration, VIP and commercial charter. We have also developed a wide range of responsive, partnership-based solutions for offshore wind farms.keywords:N/A