British Horseracing Authority Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- British Horseracing Authority's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.7M per year.
- British Horseracing Authority's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- British Horseracing Authority has 198 Employees.
- British Horseracing Authority grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- British Horseracing Authority currently has 1 job openings.
What Is British Horseracing Authority?
We are responsible for the governance, administration and regulation of horseracing and the wider horseracing industry in Britain. We also lead on the development and growth of our sport, and prioritise the health and welfare of our participants. Were responsible for: Licensing Regulating racecourses and participants Fixture list and race planning Racing administration Handicapping Guardianship of the Pattern and Listed race programme International liaison Medical services Leadership of equine welfare Industry careers marketing, training, development and welfare Our values: Integrity: we will always do the right thing to uphold the BHA's reputation for fairness and to maintain the trust of our stakeholders Accountable: we take personal responsibility for our actions and strive to improve the health of British racing Credible: we are open and honest about what we do and treat everyone fairly and with respect Responsive: we stay in-tune with the sport's diverse stakeholders so that we can effectively meet agreed objectives and goals Progressive: we promote a forward-thinking and collaborative culture while respecting the strong heritage of British racing as a sport and an industry.keywords:N/A