Brightside Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brightside's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.5M per year.
- Brightside received $4.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Brightside's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Brightside's total funding is $4M.
- Brightside has 93 Employees.
- Brightside grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Brightside currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Brightside?
Brightside is the first employer-based financial wellness solution that uniquely combines personal assistants, smart technology and innovative products to relieve employee stress and its impact on the workforce. Brightside delivers improved outcomes for employees through its financial assistants, who engage employees, establish trust, and provide tailored support, as well as unbiased access to financial products that save them money. Headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., Brightside was founded in 2017.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
SALISBURY, Md. – At first glance, Aniyah Cropper looks like your typical 12-year-old. She enjoys unicorns, journaling and all things Harry ...
DELAWARE – All summer long, the Barn Hill Preserve of Delaware has been bringing smiles to people all across Delmarva through their ...
We round up the week in good news stories, featuring gravity go-kart racing, meat-eating flowers, newly hatched turtles and panda twins.
Brightside Executive Hires