BrightOrder Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BrightOrder's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- BrightOrder's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- BrightOrder has 62 Employees.
- BrightOrder grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- BrightOrder currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BrightOrder?
BrightOrder is a pioneer and industry leader of Fleet Maintenance Software (EMDECS) and on premise/Cloud consulting services (TMS and WMS.) The company was founded in 1996 and has since grown to serve over 1,500 companies with 1.5 million assets globally. Our operations include clients and partners throughout North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia, with offices in Canada, the United States, Singapore, and Australia. Possessing the widest range of Fleet Maintenance, TMS and WMS functional and technical capabilities, we have facilitated considerable improvements in efficiencies and effectiveness throughout the supply chain industry. From the systems and technology that propel supply chains and global logistics, to the people that support the transport of goods, to the delivery of products to a consumer's doorstep, we unite all the moving parts of your enterprise.keywords:N/A