Bridgecrew Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bridgecrew's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.2M per year.
- Bridgecrew's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Bridgecrew's total funding is $18.1M.
- Bridgecrew has 40 Employees.
- Bridgecrew grew their employee count by 54% last year.
- Bridgecrew currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bridgecrew?
Bridgecrew is changing the way teams secure their cloud infrastructure. By leveraging security-as-code, Bridgecrewￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs platform identifies and automatically fixes cloud infrastructure misconfigurations in both run-time and build-time. Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by NFX, Sorensen Ventures, Battery Ventures, and others to make cloud security simpler and more accessible. Today Bridgecrew enables devops and security teams from companies like BetterHelp, Brex, Databricks, and LendingHome to more efficiently keep their clouds secure and stay compliant. To learn more and get started for free, visit bridgecrew.io.keywords:N/A