uBiome Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- uBiome's estimated annual revenue is currently $41M per year.
- uBiome received $83.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- uBiome's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- uBiome's total funding is $109.9M.
- uBiome has 152 Employees.
- uBiome grew their employee count by -52% last year.
- uBiome currently has 1 job openings.
What Is uBiome?
uBiome is a citizen science startup that sequences the human microbiome. As the first and largest successful crowdsourced citizen science project in history, we allow the public access to cutting edge sequencing technology and are building a data platform to gather, analyze, and translate data about the human microbiome. We have developed the first sequencing-based, clinical microbiome tests and are committed to empowering patients and their healthcare providers to understand and take greater control of their health. We provide actionable insights and information to help foster understanding about the microbiome and the role it plays in health and wellness. uBiome's mission is to transform research into useful products based on the microbiome.keywords:Biotechnology,Fitness and Wellness,Healthcare,Machine Learning,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals