Boxlight Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Boxlight's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.3M per year.
- Boxlight received $4.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Boxlight's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Boxlight has 96 Employees.
- Boxlight grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Boxlight currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Boxlight?
Boxlight brings powerful, integrated solutions that are unmatched in today's education market. Even more inspiring is where the company's passion for learning will take educational technology, classroom educators, and students in the years ahead. Founded in 1985, Boxlight, a US owned and operated company, quickly became a leader in presentation technology, climbing Inc. 500 lists and becoming synonymous with projection and display solutions for business, government, and education. Mimio was founded in 1997 by way of five creative-thinking students at MIT. By combining innovation with their passion for education, they created their flagship product, the ink capture system. In 2016, Boxlight acquired Mimio. Together they are a leading global provider of technology in the classroom.keywords:Consumer Electronics,Hardware