Boundless Bio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Boundless Bio's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.2M per year.
- Boundless Bio's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Boundless Bio has 40 Employees.
- Boundless Bio grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Boundless Bio currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Boundless Bio?
Boundless Bio, a San Diego based company backed by ARCH Venture Partners, is discovering and developing novel cancer therapeutics based on the role of extrachromosomal DNA (ecDNA) in driving tumorigenesis, resistance and recurrence. When DNA in cancer cells comes off chromosomes, ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￅﾓextrachromosomal DNA (ecDNA),ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾝ it becomes unbound and unwound, thereby enabling numerous copies of cancer-causing genes, driving cancer cells to grow and allowing them to resist treatment. At Boundless Bio, we are counterattacking this ecDNA phenomenon with boundless innovation and boundless energy to develop powerful new cancer medicines that eliminate cancer cellsￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ ability to employ ecDNA to survive. More information coming soon. Career Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org General Information Inquiries email@example.com:N/A