Blue Origin Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Blue Origin's estimated annual revenue is currently $977M per year.
- Blue Origin received $200.0M in venture funding in September 2015.
- Blue Origin's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- Blue Origin's total funding is $13M.
- Blue Origin has 3172 Employees.
- Blue Origin grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Blue Origin currently has 293 job openings.
What Is Blue Origin?
Blue Origin is empowered by a vision where millions of people are living and working in space. To achieve our vision, we are developing reusable rocket engines and launch vehicles that will dramatically lower the cost of access to space. Our record-setting New Shepard was the first fully reusable vertical takeoff, vertical landing space vehicle, flying five times above the Karman line and landing safely back on Earth. Powered by our robust BE-3 engine, New Shepard is preparing to take astronauts to space and back starting in 2018. We've also introduced the New Glenn orbital launch vehicle designed for operational reusability. BE-4, the world's most powerful liquid oxygen / liquefied natural gas engine, will enable New Glenn to launch payloads over 13 metric tons to geostationary transfer orbit and 45 metric tons to low Earth orbit beginning in 2020. Driven by our motto, Gradatim Ferociter or 'step by step, ferociously, our incremental approach builds upon each success as we develop ground-breaking spaceflight systems. We don't just build rocketswe build a culture around methodical innovation and exploration. Are you ready to go to spacekeywords:N/A