BluSense Diagnostics ApS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BluSense Diagnostics ApS's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.8M per year.
- BluSense Diagnostics ApS's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- BluSense Diagnostics ApS has 67 Employees.
- BluSense Diagnostics ApS grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- BluSense Diagnostics ApS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BluSense Diagnostics ApS?
BluSense Diagnostics is a young and dynamic MedTech company, spin-off in 2015 from the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, Technical University of Denmark. The company is developing a point-of-care blood testing device for infectious diseases, based on a novel nanotechnology-based biosensing method, leveraging hardware and consumables developed from the optical storage industry. Thanks to a unique combination of pump-free fluid control and opto-magnetic properties of nanoparticles, reliable measurement of several blood test can be delivered in few minutes just using a single blood drop. BluSense proprietary technology and products have been developed by a highly international and inter-disciplinary team bringing together expertise in areas encompassing microfluidics, biochemistry, electronics, optics, nanotechnology, computing and product design. BluSense's R&D has so far been financed by 8 independent grants from EU and Danish government, and by two series of equity rounds from a large set of international investors.keywords:N/A