BlockFi Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- BlockFi's estimated annual revenue is currently $55M per year.
- BlockFi's estimated revenue per employee is $173,433
- BlockFi's total funding is $1.4B.
- BlockFi's current valuation is $3B.
- BlockFi has 317 Employees.
- BlockFi grew their employee count by -61% last year.
- BlockFi currently has 100 job openings.
BlockFi Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is BlockFi?
??BlockFi offers the ability to leverage cryptocurrency to obtain USD loans. The company operates in over 45 U.S. states and is backed by leading investors Galaxy Digital Ventures LLC, ConsenSys Ventures, and SoFi. BlockFi was founded by Zac Prince and Flori Marquez in 2017 and started lending in January 2018. Learn more about their company and team at BlockFi.com.keywords:saas
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
In a move that follows BlockFi's settlement with the SEC, the fintech has hired JPMorgan to raise a new funding round, sources with...
BlockFi is a financial services company that offers retail wealth management products, such as crypto-backed loans, interest accounts, Bitcoin (...
BlockFi CEO Zac Prince, venture firm Blockchain Capital (via founders Bart and Brad Stephens) and crypto investor Brian Kelly,...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|